If you have an interest in iGaming and you want to be part of a fast-growing company that exists since 2011, come and join us in this journey!
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable software development role
- Strong knowledge in CSS3, and HTML5.
- Knowledge and day to day experience with Vite or similar tools such as Webpack
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, or similar.
- Experience solving browser & device specific issues.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Experience using SPA frameworks / libraries (Vue is an advantage)
This role can be performed as an employee, based in Malta, offering you the option to work from the office/hybrid/remotely.
This role is also open for candidates not residing in Malta on a fully remote basis.
You will be working on our in-house projects: designing features, writing code, performing code reviews, and solving problems. You will be part of a development team that owns and drives continuous improvement on their respective business domains using agile methodologies.
- Conducting analysis of UX/UI projects and application requirements.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable UI components.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integration of APIs and propose new ones, when needed.
- Make affective use of client-side storage solutions.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance including legacy code.
- Help track requests, issues, work progress and any other changes.
- Any other task/responsibility which may be related or connected to the role of Frontend Developer
Our recruitment process:
- Cognitive/ Technical assessment
- HR interview with our TA Specialist
- Technical interview with the hiring manager(s)