If you have an interest in iGaming and you want to be part of a fast-growing company that exists since 2011, come and join us in this journey!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable software development role
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
This role can be performed as an employee, based in Malta, offering you the option to work from the office/hybrid/remotely.
This role is also open for candidates not residing in Malta on a fully remote basis.
As a Mid-level Backend Developer, you will be working on the maintenance, scaling and modernization of our in-house projects. There is a high demand for new features and expansion to new markets, which needs to be balanced with maintenance of legacy code.
Your main tasks will be:
- Conduct analysis of website and application requirements.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshoot application and code issues.
- Ensure integration of data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, or others.
- Finalize back-end features and testing web applications.
- Update and altering application features to enhance performance including legacy code
- Help track requests, issues, work progress and any other changes
Our recruitment process:
- Cognitive/ Technical assessment
- HR interview with our TA Specialist
- Technical interview with the hiring manager(s)