Our Affiliate Team has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Affiliate Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts and a core member of our amazing Affiliate Team . You will be joining an ambitions and growing business where the sky is the limit. 🙂 Sounds exciting, right?
We want you to
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an Affiliate Manager role within the iGaming industry.
- Have strong negotiation skills combined with hunger and drive to exceed targets
- Be able to work under pressure and ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Have strong written and verbal, English communication skills. (knowledge in another language is considered an advantage).
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be professional, fun and a great colleague
Your main tasks will be
- Researching, acquiring, and onboarding affiliates across all markets.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your assigned affiliate portfolio.
- Monitoring and follow-up affiliates continuously to ensure brand visibility.
- Evaluating and building reports on affiliates’ performances to measure effectiveness and ensure profitability.
- Monitor the ROI to ensure commercial efficiency.
- Identifying and reporting any irregularities, such as fraudulent delivered traffic from affiliates.
- Following up and monitoring the affiliate’s commission payments.
- Follow any legal changes/requirements and make sure all affiliates are compliant.
- Monitor the affiliate’s marketing spend to ensure is in line with the budgets.
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities
- Attend affiliate events/seminars/conferences or others work-related gatherings
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
And much more!
Apply today and be part of our success story!
Our recruitment process
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Interview with the hiring managers
- Final interview with the hiring managers