If you have an interest in iGaming and you want to be part of a fast-growing company that exists since 2011, come and join us in this journey as a Product Owner!
- Previous working experience as a Casino Product Owner for at least 3-5 years
- Data driven mindset to evaluate impact and success
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Proactive mindset and you are able to come up with new initiatives
- A hands-on type of person
This role can be performed as an employee, based in Malta, offering you the option to work from the office/hybrid/remotely.
As a Product Owner, you will be part of the Product team that`s responsible for building product and feature requirements for our roadmap’s projects.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work with key business stakeholders, and the rest of the Product team to produce a product vision and roadmap to provide a best-in-class product to our customers.
- Serve as a Product Owner in a Scrum team ensuring there is a healthy backlog.
- Provide backlog management, planning and elaboration of the user stories as well as create the requirements to facilitate the Casino roadmap
- Lead the product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new Casino integrations.
- Liaise with Casino Providers to define and plan out requirements
- Provide an active role in the successful release of our product features in line with the roadmap and timelines.
- Run tests, obtain results and perform detailed analysis on the success and impact of current integration procedures and look to improve.
- Define and maintain product documentation.
- Produce Sprints/Roadmap Reporting to provide visibility on what the team has been working on, and what will work on in following sprints
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
Our recruitment process:
- Online assessment
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Final interview with the hiring manager(s)