If you have an interest in iGaming and you want to be part of a fast-growing company that exists since 2011, come and join us in this journey as a Technical product owner.
- Proven experience as a Technical Product Owner for at least 3-5 years
- Strong understanding of software development and technical infrastructure
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related technical field
- Data driven mindset to evaluate impact and success.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Proactive mindset and you are able to come up with new initiatives.
- A hands-on type of person
- Experience in iGaming regulations and compliance is considered a plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience in iGaming regulations and compliance.
This role can be performed as an employee, based in Malta, offering you the option to work from the office/hybrid/remotely.
As a technical product owner, you will be at the forefront of shaping our products and services, ensuring they meet the highest technical standards and deliver exceptional experiences to our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work with key business stakeholders, and the rest of the Product team to produce a product vision and roadmap to provide a best-in-class product to our customers.
- Serve as a Product Owner in a Scrum team ensuring there is a healthy backlog.
- Provide backlog management, planning and elaboration of the user stories as well as create the requirements to facilitate the Casino roadmap
- Lead the product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new Casino integrations.
- Liaise with Casino Providers to define and plan out requirements
- Provide an active role in the successful release of our product features in line with the roadmap and timelines.
- Run tests, obtain results and perform detailed analysis on the success and impact of current integration procedures and look to improve.
- Define and maintain product documentation.
- Produce Sprints/Roadmap Reporting to provide visibility on what the team has been working on, and what will work on in following sprints
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
Our recruitment process:
- Online assessment
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Final interview with the hiring manager(s)