At Videoslots, we are committed to excellence, integrity, and compliance in all that we do. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to lead our Legal and Compliance team as the Head of Legal and Compliance. This is a critical role within our organization, responsible for ensuring that we maintain the highest standards of legal and compliance.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s or doctorate degree in Law or similar field
- Have sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in compliance and able to provide training
- Experience with iGaming licences: the MGA and UKGC is mandatory; experience working with Swedish, Danish, Spanish and Italian jurisdictions are considered an advantage
- Have experience in a similar senior role as Legal & Compliance professional
- Be a down-to-earth leader in a similar role with a proven track record of coaching and developing people
- A self-motivated person with the ability to take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset
- Capacity to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others
- Flexibility and adaptability to business and regulatory changes
- Be a life-long learner and a visionary, who is constantly on the top of the latest updates and trends
- Ability to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
As the Head of Legal and Compliance at Videoslots you will oversee all legal, regulatory risk, and compliance matters, working closely with the General Counsel to support the overall strategy and objectives of the legal and compliance function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all the legal requirements covering:
- Contractual matters and disputes, security and IP, corporate governance
- Anti-money laundering, responsible gambling, consumer rights, privacy and data protection
- Manage all the compliance activities in our targeted markets including:
- License application processes
- Policies & procedures and training
- Develop and lead a team of legal and compliance professionals providing inspiring leadership
- Lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the team, Department and Business
- Engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice to support the strategic agenda
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
And much more! Apply today and be part of our success story!
Join Videoslots as Head of Legal and Compliance and be an integral part of our commitment to legal and regulatory excellence. If you are a strategic thinker, a leader, and have a passion for ensuring compliance. We invite you to apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.