If you have an interest in iGaming and you want to be part of a fast-growing company that exists since 2011, come and join us in this journey as a Payments Product Owner!
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for at least 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Extensive knowledge of payments & cashier integration with preferred experience in Payment IQ
- Knowledge of Payments Business, of software development lifecycles, styles & methodologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with others and to be a team-player
- Proactive mindset and ability to come up with new initiatives
- Experience in either iGaming, Fintech, or the payments industry is a must
This role can be performed as an employee, based in Malta, offering you the option to work from the office/hybrid/remotely.
As a Product Owner, you will be part of the Product team that`s responsible for building product and feature requirements for our roadmap’s projects.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Managing and owning the entire project life cycle from inception to deployment & post-deployment support
- Owning & taking the lead on integration of any new Payment methods whether it be a direct integration or via a gateway
- Liaising with the Head of Payment operations and RFP team on priorities, to develop operational procedures related to PSPs and have a proactive attitude for managing multiple work streams while ensuring all information is at hand when required
- Be a key driver on implementing & improving our customer experience as well as maintaining, optimizing our multi brands cashier. Ensure end-to-end user journey for the player payments flow (deposits & withdrawals)
- Working closely with the frontend development team and PSPs Manager to ensure that our Payment platform works seamlessly with each payment provider and routing setup.
- Owning the payments product strategy, manage priorities aligning this to the business roadmap & operational needs ensuring transparency of backlog
- Maintaining our in-house Payments Platform and PIQ, including building rules, configurations, and widening, together with PSPs Manager, the Spectrum of payment methods
- Proactively provide operational payments support, managing escalation of tech payment issues with PSPs, and resolving payments issues quickly & efficiently
- Being the point of contact for payment provider technical teams.
- Maintaining the list of bugs/outages related to payments
- Building product and feature requirements for our upcoming Payment projects roadmap
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are collected
- Create development requirements and organize them for development readiness
- Keep product and design requirements organized and follow-through projects towards delivery
- Implement learnings from players, colleagues, and our QA team to optimize future releases and make creative recommendations to expand our product
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
And much more! Apply today and be part of our success story!
Our recruitment process:
- Online assessment
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Final interview with the hiring manager(s)