We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Responsible Gaming Analyst to join our team and help us maintain the highest standards of responsible gaming practices.
What We’re Looking For:
- Language proficiency: native or fluent Swedish speaker who can also speak and write English fluently
- To have keen interest in the psychology of addiction, regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Ability to listen effectively and understand others, empathy
- Willingness to learn and strive to improve business operations
- Positive mindset and a flexible approach
- Ability to work well in a Team
- Have analytical thinking with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
As Responsible Gaming (RG) Analyst you will be responsible for safeguarding our players and the business. You will liaise with players by email or phone to ensure a responsible gaming experience whilst continuously improving our responsible gaming operation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse risk-scoring reports to identify potential addictive behaviour, contact players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion, and account blocking
- Monitor escalated player registrations to prevent and avoid underage gambling
- Monitor escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and refund, eligible players
- Monitor and review follow-up case report on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Escalate complex cases with recommendations to senior management to ensure player protection is safeguarded
- Adopt a solution-focused approach to assist vulnerable players
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes
- Work closely with the Responsible Gaming Management to instil a culture of Responsible Gaming through promoting awareness, and delivering training as required
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
And much more!
Apply today and be part of our success story!
Why Join Us?
By joining our team, you will be part of an organization that prioritizes responsible gaming and places a strong emphasis on creating a safe and enjoyable gaming experience for all.
If you’re ready to make a significant impact, lead a dedicated team, and contribute to the responsible gaming landscape, we’d love to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Online assessment
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Final interview with the Head of RG