Come and join our journey!
We are seeking an ambitious HR & Talent Coordinator to join us! The HR & Talent Coordinator provides administrative support in the HR department with assigned tasks across the full HR spectrum.
A taste of what you`ll do:
- General administrative duties related to the entire employee lifecycle including:
o Onboarding and offboarding
o Power-user of our employee information systems
o Maintain employee files
o Managing work permit applications
- Assist prospective new employees from offer acceptance throughout the onboarding process and beyond
- Assist with talent acquisition and recruitment processes if and when necessary
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Assist with regular audits as requested by the HR Manager
- Manage the People Team general email and forward emails to the relevant HR team member and file original emails accordingly
- Manage the offboarding and termination process
- Identify areas of process improvement, efficiencies and generating innovative ideas to help the team function at its highest capacity
- Offering sound advice and guidance in line with our internal policies and local legislation related to leave, compensation, benefits etc.
- Manage entry level disciplinary procedures and escalate more complex grievances to the HR Manager
- Assist with providing employee workshops related to internal policies, processes, any procedures
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as requested by Senior Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in an HR function
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software
- Excellent attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Be an effective communicator having excellent English language skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also contribute to the team
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Act through trust and professionalism, always showing diplomacy, tact and integrity
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
And much more!
Apply today and be part of our success story!
Our recruitment process
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Final interview and project task