Come and join our journey!
We are seeking an ambitious and knowledgeable individual to join our Legal and Compliance department as Compliance Manager! We are offering a unique working environment that is fast-paced and varied, this role will allow you to gain 360° exposure to compliance affairs pertinent to the online gaming and betting industry in multiple jurisdictions.
You must be someone who relishes challenge, is solution focused, a strong communicator and is eager to develop yourself and the team around you. You are commercial minded and are an outside-the-box thinker. You are individual who has a track record working in a compliance function within the gambling (or related) industry.
A taste of what you’ll do
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring high level of compliance and operational risk control in accordance with the regulatory standards and policies. As a member of the Compliance Team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department, and support its overall strategy and objectives.
- Licensing: Obtain and maintain gaming licenses in several countries by managing license applications and ensuring compliance with licence conditions and requirements
- General compliance: Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements by keeping abreast of regulatory developments; systematically creating, updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals; providing effective advice, support and training across the business; managing regulatory reporting processes and liaising with authorities, and coordinating audits.
- AML: Ensure compliance with multi-national anti-money laundering laws and sanctions and assisting with the reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Responsible Gambling: Develop and promote compliant responsible gambling practices across the business.
- Affiliates: Update, implement, monitor and enforce compliant affiliate terms and conditions, and advise in relation to affiliate complaints and disputes
- Suppliers: Draft, review and negotiate compliant contracts with games and payment services providers and other suppliers and maintaining systematic contracts management
- Customers: Update, implement, monitor and enforce compliant customer terms and conditions, and advise in relation to customer complaints and disputes
What we are after?
- Have a considerable experience as a compliance manager within the gaming industry
- Have experience with European, North American or equivalent gambling regulators
- Have a sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in compliance and able to provide training.
- Have the ability to take ownership in a dynamic environment and have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have excellent organizational skills and take pride in being quality-oriented with a keen eye for detail
- Be approachable and an effective communicator across all levels of the business and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Be a down-to-earth personality and are a lifelong learner
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Videoslots team
- Having a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law or related field is considered a plus
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
And much more!
Apply today and be part of our success story!
Our recruitment process
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- First interview with the hiring managers
- Final interview with the hiring managers