If you have an interest in iGaming and you want to be part of a fast-growing company that exists since 2011, come and join us in this journey!
- 2 years of experience in manual testing
- 1 year experience in automation (ideally Selenium)
- Degree in Information Technology or another related field
- Version control systems, SQL, API testing (JS) and UX/UI testing,
- Solid knowledge of Test Scenarios and Test Plans for any software project
Nice to have:
- Experience iGaming
- Possession of Foundation ISTQB certification
This role can be performed as an employee, based in Malta, offering you the option to work from the office/hybrid/remotely.
This role is also open for candidates not residing in Malta on a fully remote basis.
As a QA Engineer you`ll be ensuring the quality of deliverables through the application of manual and automated tests. You will be defining and maintaining test cases and improving test procedures.
Your main tasks will be:
- Create, review, maintain and execute test plans and test cases
- Establish and maintain test automation frameworks
- Develop new automated tests and tools for our product’s frontend, backend APIs and other services
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and ad-hoc testing
- Establish and evolve processes and best practices
- Perform investigative testing to determine possible causes of issues
- Promote and ensure that QA Gates are being followed
- Determine which tests would provide most benefit and prioritizing automation of those tests accordingly
Our recruitment process:
- Online Assessment
- Interview with our TA Specialist
- Technical assessment (if applicable)
- Final interview with the hiring manager(s)